Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Good Therapy - Not a Good Ask

I just created this video using Xtranormal website tools - It just makes me laugh. I have worked in the nonprofit sector for over 30 years - I have helped raise  multimillions of dollars for so many good causes. These last few years, with the economic downturn, I have seen so many, many nonprofits struggle like never before. Then today, as more needs presented themselves, and dollars seem too stretch far enough, making this video, just made me laugh and put it all into perspective. The reality of the nonprofit world is that the nonprofit sector, almost always, really wants to do the best possible  and the donor, almost always, really wishes he/she could do more - we each really do just want to make a good difference and any step forward we make in that direction, is.. a beautiful dance :<)

No comments:

Post a Comment