Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers' Day thoughts - The Greatest Gift

I have been blessed with enjoying life with ten children. Seven I gave birth to and three were the precious gift of my marriage. I love them each dearly. They are all just really good people with tremendous minds, hearts, and sense of humor. They are without a doubt the greatest gifts, my husband and I, could ever give or receive from this world. To the two kids that I lost before they were born, I lift my love and I am grateful to have had you with me, even for the short while you were here. To my mom, thank you for life and all the love you have given. To all mothers, I hope this day is just one which celebrates the gift you have given (and received) all the other days throughout the year! Happy Mothers' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment